Tuesday, July 22, 2008

pink curtains are all that remained

moving is depressing. you spend so much time in one place and then it's suddenly empty like no one lived there. creepy.

since all that remains are my pink curtains, i can't craft for a while! all my crafting supplies are taped up in boxes! to pass the time i have been watching the PBS version of pride and prejudice on youtube! i am totally obsessed and i am loving this version even more than my favorite one with keira knightly! if you want to watch the 5 hours of P&P this wonderful person posted it: itsallaboutmartinez or you can just type in Pride and Prejudice 1-1 and start from the beginning!

time to enjoy the rest of my movie, eat more twizzlers, and hansens green tea soda. haha healthy....

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I need to watch it!!!! Good luck with the moving this week, Rach.

Crafty Coug said...

Hansen's isn't healthy? I agree on the moving front. I've done it SO many times in the past 2 years that you'd think I'd gotten used to it, but it's still just as much work, just as much procrastination, and just as depressing :( Some day it will all be over!
much <3 from your cuz!