Tuesday, August 26, 2008

crafting withdrawals

Oh dear, where has the month gone!? It's already August 26th and I am turning into a person who rarely blogs anymore. Sad.

I had graduate school orientation, a wedding in San Diego and then school started this week. My life has not been this busy in a long time. I am completely worn out by the time I get home. And yet, I am still awake doing work at 11pm. Smart.

I am utterly stressed, and usually I have time for crafting to de-stress me. However, my craft box is lodged deep in my closet. It WILL NOT be coming out to tempt me from my studies. At least not for a little while, things need to get straightened out with school before craft-mania begins again. I need to work-out to de-stress!

Also, I have been spending a little time every night (before I get too busy) to read the Twilight books by, Stephanie Meyer. I am obsessed and don't have much time to read them!!!

So much to do, so little time. I hope I update again soon with something crafty...like the stuff I made for the wedding.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

good luck rachel!!!

I need to call you sometime to catch up. When you have a moment to breathe, that is. haha.