Wednesday, September 3, 2008

i want to escape!

I dream of running to some far away place where all I ever do is craft. I have these awesome halloween cross-stitch patterns. They have been on my desk looking and me and just begging to be made.

however, I don't have the time. I have my first day of clinic today. I am nervous but bascially I just want to get it over with!! I want the awkwardness and the unknown to be out of the way so I can move on with my life. I hate stressing, but I feel like 50 minutes is a long time to keep a kid entertained. Normally I am totally fine being with kids, but not today! I bet they are going to be nice and it will be fine!

*sigh* wish me luck, I need it.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

good luck! Although I already read your myspace post on how it went, haha. But good luck in the future! If some of the worst happened at this clinic, i.e. tripping, then at least you got that outta the way! You'll be fine, Rach. I believe in you :)