Monday, February 2, 2009

Night Owl meets Groggy Morning

Why am I awake!? I have a lot to do tomorrow. It's my Mom's birthday too! Happy Birthday Mom!

Over the weekend, before school engulfs my life. I made some softies! I found a great new website, Urban Threads. I love love love their designs! Simple, cute, fun and easy to make softies out of!

here are two designs I turned into softies:.
#1 Night Owl- I had to make my mom another owl. I loved the button eyeballs!


#2 Morning Monster- Besides the snail I made way back when, this might be my favorite felt softy yet. It is hard to see his arms, they are the same color green but he is holding a coffee mug! I love everything about his groggy, "I want to go back to bed," look. Including the bunny slippers! I have him by my bed, so I see him when I wake up in the mornings. I still need to stuff him though.


That is all for now! I have a bunch of reports due next week and things will start getting crazy....until then...happy crafting!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE the green dude!!!! Is it your own design or is it out of a book?

Can I have one in Purple?? haha...if you have time that is (which you don't, I know).

Crafty Coug said...

Owls :) I <3 them!
Hey, I think I'm going to come for a visit next month. Grandma wrote that she's disappointed that I didn't plan a trip for that knitting event again and she made me feel all sad. So it means we get to hang out! PARTY at G&G's again! What do you think? Can you spare a couple of hours the 1st full weekend in March?

Crafty Coug said...

Oh, and do you sell coffee monsters? For some reason I think my boss would like him. I think you need an etsy shop!

Crafty Coug said...

it's not the yarn thing, I'd come down either the 1st or 2nd weekend in March and that thing is the last weekend in Feb. You guys should go :) Mom and I are going to Sew Expo in Seattle that weekend. Anyway, most likely the 5th - 9th is when I'd be down and I'm going to try to bring a party with me, maybe Drew (the bf) and Mikaela. Clark will be working like a slave, so can't come.