Monday, December 8, 2008

sugar coated....

My horoscope is totally spot on today! I need to sugar coat bad news. Ha! I have my parent conference tonight, and we have to discharge a patient. YUCK! I am nervous, it's my first conference. Whatever, it will be over before I know it, as long as I sugar coat what I say, then hopefully we won't have upset parents...but we all know how that goes.

Since I do not have time for fun crafts due to finals, I will show you the crafts that ARE my finals. haha yes, I got to craft for one of my classes! Hooray! Here they are in all their glory:
First, we have my MC squared, which stands for Multicultural Square! :) It has things on it that represent me! Notice I even got some cross stitching on there!

Second, I did a huge project on Down Syndrome. For our final we had to make parent/teacher friend brochure and 20 page manual. I had fun with them! The pictures are from Flickr and are not my own.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

they look great, Rach!!

Akalina said...

This is so great!! Yay for doing what you love =)