Monday, December 22, 2008

The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear

Jovi the Elf is here! I embroidered/beaded a snowflake on my hat! Enjoy and Merry Christmas!







I found the snowflake outline on-line. However, I embroidered it with a chain stitch, normal thread and sparkle thread. I also used seed-beads to put some extra shimmer in it!


So with some inspiration from the movie Elf, my mom's sewing help! We made these elf hats completely by hand! I can't wait to take a picture with the whole family!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

hahahaha! do elfs eat snowflakes?? I love that picture...hahaha.

Crafty Coug said...

Pictures?! I want to see the elf hats :) I hope you guys like your hedgehog.
We have real snow here now. It's hanging off my office roof so far I can't see out the window anymore. You can stay for cheap in my hotel if you come visit!