Monday, May 26, 2008

I was tagged!

Eight things I am passionate about:

1. Crafting! It soothes me in a way I can't even explain! I enjoy making things out of nothing. It's fun!

2. Education- because it is what I want to do with the rest of my life! I want to help countless amounts of people learn to communicate better! Speech Language Pathology here I come!

3. My loved ones. If you get in between me and them! You are going down for sure! I love my family and friends. Of course my boyfriend too! I love being there for people just as much as I enjoy them being there for me!

4. Snails! I grew up with a family of gardeners. Usually gardeners kill the little beasts but for some reason I was sympathetic and feel in love with SNAILS! I collect little figures of them!

5. Glitter! Life just looks better shiny, sparkly, and messy!

6. Nature- I love being outside, walking, sitting, swimming, anything! I love plants, flowers, and one day I am going to have a freaking amazing garden!

7. california- i really do love living here! I haven't seen all that much of the US but thus far nothing compares to home.

8. myself- I am pretty damn cool and i have to be able to take care of me first before anyone else! :)

Eight things I want to do before I die:

1. Copying Ashley. I want to travel. I have never been outside of the country...well if you count TJ as mexico I guess I have left. But I want to go where I have to be on a plane and have a passport!! haha. My top places would be Ireland, Scotland, France, England, Spain and Australia.

2. To get my Master's Degree!! And in two years I will have accomplished that goal! YAY ME!

3. Of course get married! But I will not get married just because I want to be married. I want to be married of all the right reasons!

4. Have kids. Eventually. I plan on being totally prepared financially, mentally and physically to do that. Which will not be happening for quite some time.

5. Something dangerous and totally out of character. Like, bungee jump, sky dive, get a tatoo, or eat something totally nasty. I guess I just need to learn to live on the edge a little bit more. I tend to play it safe and that is not really anyway to live is it!?

6. Make the world a better place by trying hard to recycle and all that jazz that everyone is talking about. GO GREEN!

7. Have tons of FUN!!!!!!!!!!

8. Have no regrets! :) I don't want to be a nasty, crotchety old woman! I want to love everything I have done in my life and I truly believe that everything happens for a reason! So no regrets!

Eight things I say often:

1. like

2. boofer

3. nasty

4. eewwww

5. siiiickkk!

6. glitter!

7. oh good lord!

8. *$&@ !#($ &(#$

Eight books I've read recently:
1. Water for Elephants

2. Sense and Sensibility

3. Northanger abbey (in progress)

4. Pride and Prejudice (in progress)

5. CSET books like 6 of them!

6. Harry Potter the series

7. Three Wishes haha with my kids @ work

8. Frog and Toad with my kids @work

Eight movies I've seen eight times:
I don't think i have seen very many movies eight times so I am just going to put the ones i watch the most

1. pride and prejudice

2. princess diaries for sure more than 8 times

3. the little mermaid

4. ferris buellers day off

5. pirates of the carribean probably all of them

6. indiana jones because dad watches them all the time

7. the lord of the rings (oh elijah wood! so cute)

8. bits of Star Wars a million times.

Eight people who should do this meme:
anyone since i dont know many people on blogger yet!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You like glitter? Never would have guessed :)

We need to travel together someday!