Thursday, November 13, 2008

Taste of Freedom

Having a taste of what life used to be like before graduate school was not a good idea. Who decided having a Tuesday off was smart? I took the whole day and devoted it to shopping, crafting and watching childish movies. Now I am back in the real world and hating it! Finals are coming up, this is the last push before my break! It is starting to be very laboring to get anything done. I just need to get through this week, and then worry about my homework plans for the weekend. My poor little printer needs a rest....

I am going ice skating tomorrow!! :) Yipee. *does a twirl* which is something I can't do on the ice...ha! It will be fun, and a much needed break from this scholastic stuff.

In crafty news, I finished my halloween pumpkin cross-stitch. He is outlined in glow-in-the-dark! Pictures up tonight after this nasty research class, that is sucking the life out of me.

No comments: